Wednesday, December 7, 2011

product recommendation

As a football fan and not just a Chicago Bears fan.  I like to watch all of the teams play.  Whether they are the undefeated first place team, or a team that has not been playing well, but has potential.  The problem with wanting to watch all the games is that regular cable does not offer them.  The NFL is only playing on two different channels when there are 5 different games going on.  This is a problem that football fans around the world have encountered.  If I want to watch the Pittsburgh vs. Carolina game, but they are only showing the Jets vs. Patriots game what am I to do?  This first product that I will be recommended is like football Heaven.  It is called NFL RedZone.  NFL Redzone is a channel solely for NFL Football.  It only runs every Sunday from 10 a.m 5 p.m.  It is a channel that you can stream through your computer, gaming council (Xbox 360, PS3), or your T.V that allows fans to access any specific game at any point.  Also one of the best parts about RedZone is no Commercials.  It’s all football, all the time. To research more about how to get NFL RedZone go to http://redzonetv.nfl.com/.
    I am absolutely obsessed with this product.  I do not personally own it, but my friend does, and every Sunday he host’s a party during the day for the sole purpose to watch football.  Like most close friends we have our differences in Football teams.  I am a Bears fan, he is a Lions fan, and the other friends that usually come are Rams fans.  This has always been hard for us because they usually never show all 3 games at different times.  There have always been arguments on which games to watch.  The average football fan can probably relate to these types of situations, and understand how intense these arguments can get.  This is why RedZone has been a blessing not only for the purpose of watching football, but also by bringing friends closer together

No comments:

Post a Comment