Did the bears start Brian Urlacher as a receiver on sunday? He had one of the most unbelievable interceptions I have seen by a middle linebacker. He was in the right place at the right time like a veteran pro-bowler should be. Not only did he have an amazing interception, but he also returned a fumble (caused by Julius Peppers) for a touchdown. Needless to say Brian Urlacher was a key reason why the Bears had a 30-12 victory over the Atlanta Falcons.
I will not lie, going into the game I was a little nervous about the Falcons offensive pursuit. They have a great receiving core, a spot on quarter-back, and a consistent running back. But like I said in my pre-game report, everyone always forgets about the Bears no quit defense. They put so much pressure on Matt Ryan that there wasn’t much he could do with the ball. We sacked Ryan 5 time for 43 yards. Not to mention a fumble for a touchdown. The Falcons had a 0% touchdown efficiency in the Red Zone, and were 4-13 on third down conversions. These stats alone shows how a defense can dominate a game.
I shouldn’t be giving all the credit to the defense because the Bears did some really good things on offense as well. Matt Forte ended up with 158 yards, and one touchdown. Jay Cutler was 22 -32 on passing with 2 touchdowns and 1 interception, and Devin Hester had 3 receptions for 60 yards. So as you can see we dominated on all levels in this game.
I speak THE TRUTH
No comments:
Post a Comment