Monday, September 5, 2011

Daaa Bears

 This will be my first post of many about the greatest team in the NFL.  Yes, I am talking about the Chicago bears, also known as, the monsters of midway, and my favorite Daaaaa bears.  Throughout these posts my goal will be to provide Chicago bears fans with quality information about, roster updates, projections for years to come, injury reports, trade rumors, and my personal opinions about the direction of this team.  Also because the regular season is approaching so soon, I will be analyzing each game, and giving post-game reports.  But before I get into the most recent bears news I would like to talk shortly about last season.
            The Bears finished 11-5 last season… 11-5! That is a very solid season considering what all of the media and critics were saying.  Not only did we win our division over our rival Green Bay (Super bowl Champions), but we made it to the NFC championship game.  It is truly a tragedy that we had to lose to Green Bay in the NFC championship game, but time will heal everything right?  In my heart, I despise Green Bay, and I hope the bears will never fall to them again, but realistically they’re a decent team, and because they won the Super bowl I have to give them credit. So as much as it hurts to say it, I have to.  Congratulations Green Bay for winning the Super bowl.  This will probably be the first and only time you hear me congratulate Green Bay for winning anything, so do NOT get accustomed to it. But enough about the packers.
            I believe the bears put together quite the season last year, and I am really excited about the season to come.  I believe that the bears can win the 2012 super bowl and I hope you do to, otherwise you probably shouldn’t be reading my blog J
Stay Classy Chi Town   

No comments:

Post a Comment