Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Analyzing Jeff Hughes blog

I would like to think that my blog is the only one that matters, but in reality there are many great blogs out there with lots of good information.  I would like to analyze a blog that I came across the other day because it is contains good relevant information to my blog.  It is written by Jeff Hughes and is titled Da Bears Blog.  It is a site that is dedicated to the Chicago Bears which seems like a similar goal to mine.  You can find this blog at http://www.chicagonow.com/da-bears-blog. 
                First off I think the organization and format of the blog is very well done.  Everything seems to be easy to locate.  I also believe that the actual blogs include very good content. For instance a very simple blog of his just listed all of the reasons why the bears won the football game.  Although it was just a list it was very entertaining to read.  Another thing that stands out to me in this blog is that there were great pictures for each post.  These types of pictures really give really give you a visual image rather than just a mental when reading the blog.
                The only thing that I would really have to criticize is that there is too much going on in his sidebar.  It almost looks like it overpowers the blog.  I feel that if he had more readers focus on the content rather than the ads he would be more popular, but other than that I can only hope that one day my blog will produce as much traffic. HAHA
Oo yea, and remember…. I SPEAK THE TRUTH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment