Friday, November 4, 2011

Bears Vs. Eagles Pre-game

This Monday night Bears will be facing off against the Eagles at their home stadium.  My last blog focused a lot on Michael Vick and the offensive presence that he brings to the game, but there are more factors to a football game than just containing a quarterback.  Chicago has lost on two of their road games this year against New Orleans and Detroit so Monday night will be a time to prove to people that Chicago can win big games on the road. 
                I believe that one of the keys to the Bears success will be Matt Forte.  He has been a phenomenal back for the Bears thus far and continues to impress us.  If Forte can get his run game going it will open up a lot of play action offense for Jay Cutler to mess around with.  Also it’s hard to say this, but we also need Devin Hester to return punts/kicks like he’s been doing all season.  Hester puts Chicago in great field position every time he gets the ball in the open field.  It’s almost sad to say, but I feel like the Bears have become dependent on Hester getting the big play. 
                Last, but not least I think the Bears just need to relax.  The Bears are getting way to many false start penalties in away games.  I don’t know if it’s from the opposing team’s crowd or just the inexperience of our offense line, but this needs to stop. 
                Remember, I speak the Truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment