If you readers are looking for more information about the Chicago Bears please also check out my website at http://chitownbears.webs.com, and http://chitownbears1.webs.com/. I have two URL’s because the free website program I am using limits the amount of content that can be available for one URL. The websites will give you a lot more interaction and detailed information than my blogs. I have included an about me page, purpose page, donations page, and a privacy policy page in my first URL. I also let readers know a little more about me and my goals as a Chicagoan.
The second URL contains mostly articles that I have written. So far there are only two articles that are posted and they are about Chicago’s offense, and defensive pursuits on the football field. In my first article titled “Offense” I focused a lot of my writings on the history of the Chicago bears. I talked about different 85 bears players like Sweetness (Walter Payton) and Jim McMahon and tried to compare that team to the modern day Bears team. In the second article that is posted titled “Defense” I talk about how the Bears defense has defined them all the way back to Mike Singletary to the modern day Brian Urlacher.
So if you are looking for more information about the greatest team in the world (da bears), I advise you to check out my website. If you have any comments or concerns please feel free to comment on my blog or email me at blackj4u2c11@gmail.com .
No comments:
Post a Comment